Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Oleg Deribas <th...@td.selfip.net> on 2008/02/21 06:42:09 UTC

NMS: How to avoid receiving my own messages?

Hello,

I'm connecting to ActiveMQ 5.0 with the latest SVN version of NMS
client. I have one connection with session opened and message consumer
listening to the topic. When I'm sending messages to this topic,
consumer is receiving these messages.

Is it possible to avoid receiving messages which was sent from the same
connection/session?

--
Oleg

Re: NMS: How to avoid receiving my own messages?

Posted by Oleg Deribas <th...@td.selfip.net>.
Hello,

ttmdev wrote:

> There is a consumer option called 'noLocal' (e.g.,
> TEST.Q?consumer.noLocal=true).
>
> When set to ‘true’, it prohibits delivery of messages produced on the same
> connection.

Thanks Joe, it helps. I just missed overloaded CreateConsumer session'
method which has noLocal parameter.

Posted by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com>.
There is a consumer option called 'noLocal' (e.g.,
TEST.Q?consumer.noLocal=true).

When set to ‘true’, it prohibits delivery of messages produced on the same
connection.

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com