Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Sreekanth S. Nair" <sr...@egovernments.org> on 2015/08/05 12:25:18 UTC

Re: Problem reading package.properties value when deploying application via wildfly-deploy plugin

Its not the problem of plugin, its plugin's default behavior to do the
deployment to "data" dir, the option targetDir is not for where to deploy
but from where to get deployable, bit confusing. As i mentioned, there is
no other issue with struts2 application except labels are not coming.

One more thing i have noticed is, if package.properties are packaged inside
war then only this issue is coming, if its packaged inside a jar then no
issues.

I have no idea if its a wildfly-plugin problem or struts2 is unable to
locate package.properties if deployed in wildfly data directory.