Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ANDREW MICONE <AM...@DEQ.IDAHO.GOV> on 2004/12/03 07:46:50 UTC

Axis exception on deployment

On deployment of the latest-greatest CVS daily of Axis from tomcat, the following error appears. If you look in axis.jar you find that the class is indeed not in there. A problem with the build or a problem with the code? I see the source in the java directory but I don't see a class file in the build directory. Yes, I really want to get rid of that SOAP encoding.

- Error configuring application listener of class org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisHTTPSessionListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisHTTPSessionListener
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1332)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1181)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3545)