Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/10/07 14:51:22 UTC

New component based on selectize.js is available on wickstuff

Hi all,

just wanted to mention that a new component based on selectize.js is
available on wicketstuff, now.

Keyfeatures:
* Ajax-Support for select component
* Select / Select-Group functionality
* Tag functionality which also allow to create new tags

https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/wicketstuff-selectize-parent

kind regards

Tobias

Re: New component based on selectize.js is available on wickstuff

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Tobias!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Good point - just one thing I have to implement into the selectize component - in the success method I am going to add another request to handle with ART.

The selectize component makes it possible to define a representation for each element in the Select component which is good for customization.

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I updated the selectize component and it has a full AjaxRequestTarget
support, now:

https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/blob/d3765cafa997cbcee86a7bddf8632e348558cdee/wicketstuff-selectize-parent/wicketstuff-selectize-examples/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/selectize/TestPage.java

You can customize the select completly and provide different themes
(bootstrap2, bootstrap3, default, none - see selectize doc for that)

There are three methods:

response - Provides a list of all available select options based on a
user search
responseTemplate - A wicket processed handlebars template to define the
appearance of each option
onChange - If the user selected an option you can process a wicket
response and change some components on the site

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de>.

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
No ajax support :-)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
@Maxim: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/issues/411

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: New component based on selectize.js is available on wickstuff

Posted by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: New component based on selectize.js is available on wickstuff

Posted by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de>.

Posted by Tom Götz <to...@decoded.de>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Tobias!