Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philippe Chaléat <pc...@infologic.fr> on 2002/10/25 19:17:42 UTC

Table border width

Hello,

What is the good way to have a simple table with a border which is the same
for each cell ? In my tests, I have very strange border inconsistencies
using border-width="1pt" (in fo:table-cell)?

Any help

Philippe

Re: Table border width

Posted by Philippe Chaléat <pc...@infologic.fr>.
Hello,

I send you directly 3 files (2 xsl and one xml).
Just try something like :

    fop -xsl sitprolot1.xsl -xml sitprolot1.xml -pdf test.pdf

and have a look at the second page of the pdf file.

Thanks

Philippe

Posted by clholm <vp...@earthlink.net>.

Re: Table border width

Posted by Philippe Chaleat <pc...@infologic.fr>.

Re: Table border width

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.

Re: cuts off words in FOP

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Lucian Opris wrote:
> Hi, When I'm using line-height in a block and the text flows on next page the
> first word that drop on the next page is cut off. DO you know any fix for
> that?
Probably Bug #13464. If you experience this with 0.20.5, you
are almost out of luck. Add a bit of space before the block
so that the last line goes to the next page.

J.Pietschmann

cuts off words in FOP

Posted by Lucian Opris <lu...@bluematrix.com>.
Hi,
When I'm using line-height in a block and the text flows on next page the first word that drop on the next page is cut off. DO you know any fix for that?
Thanks a lot
Lucian Opris

Re: Table border width

Posted by clholm <vp...@earthlink.net>.
Using something like the following should yeild consistent borders:

    <!-- table start -->

 <fo:table height="2cm">
      <fo:table-column column-width="13cm"/>
      <fo:table-column column-width="3.5cm"/>
      <fo:table-column column-width="2.5cm"/>
      <fo:table-body font-family="sans-serif" font-weight="normal"
font-size="14pt">
       <fo:table-row line-height="15pt">
   <fo:table-cell border-width="1pt" border-color="black" border-style="solid"
padding="1mm">
                   <fo:block text-align="center">table cell</fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
   <fo:table-cell border-width="1pt" border-color="black" border-style="solid"
padding="1mm">
                         <fo:block text-align="center">table cell</fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
   <fo:table-cell border-width="1pt" border-color="black" border-style="solid"
padding="1mm">
                         <fo:block text-align="center">table cell</fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
       </fo:table-row>
  <fo:table-row line-height="15pt">
   <fo:table-cell border-width="1pt" border-color="black" border-style="solid"
padding="1mm">
                          <fo:block text-align="center">table cell</fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
   <fo:table-cell border-width="1pt" border-color="black" border-style="solid"
padding="1mm">
                          <fo:block text-align="center">table cell</fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
   <fo:table-cell border-width="1pt" border-color="black" border-style="solid"
padding="1mm">
                          <fo:block text-align="center">table cell</fo:block>
   </fo:table-cell>
    </fo:table-row>
  </fo:table-body>
  </fo:table>