Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Atif Amin <aa...@VALINF.COM> on 2003/11/07 10:24:43 UTC

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

Hi

I am using Tomcat to handle servlets which makes JDBC calls to Oracle
database. I have got the same application running at various places and for
a long time but for the first time I am getting the following error message
at our 2 installations:

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.

I have no idea as on what action wihtin the application this is coming up.
Plus this message is not even visible in Tomcat error logs.
Do you have any idea as to why would such messages appear.

Atif

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you. Copyright Valid Information Systems Limited.
http://www.valinf.com Address Morline House, 160 London Road, Barking,
Essex, IG11 8BB. Tel: 020 8215 1414 Fax: 020 8215 2040.