Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Sara RaeesMohammadi <s_...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/23 10:06:12 UTC

help for pdpage label

Dear Sir/Madam,
How could use the information which can obtain from getPageLabel() method in pdf
box. I have some information about how interpretation label information of pdf
files but it is not same. I goggling with different keyword but i couldn't find any things. If it is not possible to select pages with page label of "10" for example please let me to know? in fact i need to be able to add pages in new pdf file with their label.

thanks for your consideration,
Sara