Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joey Kovacs <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/29 15:24:56 UTC

Need help with Tomcat on Apache on Windows 2000

I am using Windows 2000 server  NTFS file system

If someone could help me configure my Apache 2.0.39

I am using  Java 2 SDK  Standard editiom 1.3.1_03

I believe I am using the Binary version for everything.

I got most of the good info regarding "mod_jk"  , I had no Idea where to
find this file.

so    http://www.galatea.com/flashguides/apache-tomcat-24-win32.xml

helped me..

Basically, I cant get apache to work with tomcat.
I downloaded

Download the tomcat connectors SOURCE from   is this OK?
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.3/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-01-src.zip.

then

2.  Unpack the distribution in the desired directory
3.  Make sure you have ant installed and %ANT_HOME% set. If not, follow
these steps:
a.  Download ant from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-ant/release/v1.4.1/bin/jakarta-ant-1.4.1-bin.zip
b.  Unpack the distribution in the desired directory
c.  Set %ANT_HOME% in your environment to point to the ant installation

After that.  I just couldnt get it to go.. pls HELP!!

j03b0x3r

Re: Need help with Tomcat on Apache on Windows 2000

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
You can grab the binary for mod_jk for Apache 2.0.39 from here:

http://www.acg-gmbh.de/mod_jk/

just grab mod_jk.dll, put it in your Apache2/modules directory, configure
everything else like it says on the flashguides page, and you should be up
and running.

Jake