Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Maurice Glandrup <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/08 12:24:30 UTC

Configuring marmotta for MySQL with Tomcat 7 on Ubuntu

Hi,

When I try to configure marmotta with another database (MySQL) and test the
configuration, it keeps asking me for authentication.
I did the following:

-setup a username / password for tomcat and mysql.
-copy the mysql driver in marmotta/WEB-INF/lib
On the marmotta site there is a section on users and
roles:http://marmotta.apache.org/platform/security-module.html
Execution of:

curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d '["standard"]'
http://<HOST>:<PORT>/marmotta/config/data/security.profile
does not lead to a result. The file

security.profile
does not exist. That is, I could not find it in data/marmotta/*.
The account admin with password pass123 are not accepted.

Regards

--
Maurice Glandrup
<http://www.nexusz.com>