Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Piotr Kloc <pi...@rdl.pl> on 2011/10/10 11:07:25 UTC

mod_fcgid

Hello !

How we can change the FcgidMaxProcessesPerClass  to count usage per wrapper not per vhost ?

This is really affecting us on servers where we had a nice simple way to say
"users shall have X PHP processes and no more!" but now with the update to
2.3.5 it becomes modified with "times the number of vhosts you have"

If user has many domains (vhosts) and if we set for all vhosts the same wrapper
mod_fcgid still spawning many php proccess..

regards,
Piotr Kloc