Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2014/05/08 19:58:25 UTC

code which is batchee specific

hi!

our 'extensions' module only contains stuff so far which is based on JSR-352 in a very generic way.
But if we like to implement our internal BatchEE SPI methods for some advanced features, then this is something different.

Should we create an own 'batchee-modules' sub-project for those Extensions?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: code which is batchee specific

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I'd keep it in jbatch while not breaking dependencies. For was I'd do a was
module and not a ee6 one which rely on highlynot portable config ATM.