Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by myllokunmingia <my...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/19 06:18:59 UTC

Unable to access content repository

Hi,

We've run into a problem where we are unable to access the parent folder of
our content repository.

The structure is as follows:
/root/projectparent/...

If we try to read a file under project parent jackrabbit throws this error:
Caused by: javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: projectparent
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getNode(NodeImpl.java:2693)

If we try to save a file under project parent jackrabbit throws this error:
Caused by: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException:
5490a1b4-2ed4-4d8d-a9b6-cbe1e3f0bfd5
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.createItemInstance(ItemManager.java:566)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItem(ItemManager.java:395)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddChildNode(NodeImpl.java:770)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:718)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:665)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:1973)

Dan

Repository Configuration:
<Repository>
    <DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore">

    </DataStore>
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

    </FileSystem>
    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleAccessManager" />
        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">

        </LoginModule>
    </Security>
    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"
/>
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>
        <!-- <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.obj.ObjectPersistenceManager"/>
-->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>
        <SearchIndex

        </SearchIndex>
    </Workspace>
    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <FileSystem
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

        </FileSystem>
        <!-- <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.obj.ObjectPersistenceManager"/>
-->
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleFsPersistenceManager">

        </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>
    <SearchIndex

    </SearchIndex>
</Repository>

Re: Unable to access content repository

Posted by myllokunmingia <my...@gmail.com>.
Noticed that the configuration was lacking elements after posting. The
repository.xml has been attached to this message.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25037579/repository.xml repository.xml

Re: Unable to access content repository

Posted by myllokunmingia <my...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Alex