Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Fengxiang <me...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/12 05:29:19 UTC

is there wrong with auto generated wsdl file

I use the auto generated wsdl file of in smaple project:
sample-calculator-ws-webapp/
I use the uri "
http://192.168.0.159:8081/sample-calculator-ws-webapp/AddServiceComponent"
to get a wsdl file
http://localhost:8080/sample-calculator-ws-webapp/AddServiceComponent?wsdl
in the wsdl ,it show me the addservice with:
<wsdl:service name="AddService">
−
    <wsdl:port name="AddServiceSOAP11port_http"
binding="ns0:AddServiceSOAP11Binding">
<soap:address location="http://192.168.0.159:8081/
sample-calculator-ws-webapp/sample-calculator-ws-webapp/
AddServiceComponent"/>
</wsdl:port>
−
    <wsdl:port name="AddServiceHttpport"
binding="ns0:AddServiceHttpBinding">
<http:address location="http://192.168.0.159:8081/
sample-calculator-ws-webapp/sample-calculator-ws-webapp/
AddServiceComponent"/>
</wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

But ,use the above locations , there will be error to get the addservice,
it should be http://192.168.0.159:8081/sample-calculator-ws-webapp/
AddServiceComponent

is this an error in the tuncany implementation?
Thanks.

Re: is there wrong with auto generated wsdl file

Posted by Fengxiang <me...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply Ant.
I am using version 1.1.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.