Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/10 22:54:30 UTC

Stopping validators if translator fails

Hi,
maybe I miss the obvious but in my application currently the
validators get executed even if the translator fails. That means that
if a user enters a name instead of a number in a numberfield I get the
following errors:

Numberxyz must be a number
Numberxyz must be above 1
Numberxyz must be below 1000

The last two message are complete nonsense as there is no number in
the inputfield. Anyway to suppress them?

Thanks,
 Markus

Re: Stopping validators if translator fails

Posted by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes it's clientside. I got the message and added it to jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1351

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.