Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Mop Sophia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/07 10:12:28 UTC

Use an existing Openstack Token

Hi,

Is there a way to use an existing Openstack Token to use one of Openstack
API ?
In the REST API, there is a way to authenticate with an existing token but
I can't find it in the Keystone API :(

I tried a way to "inject" my "X-Auth-Token" header in the code but I was
not able to understand where I can do it.

Any idea please ?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Re: Use an existing Openstack Token

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <ig...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stéphane,

Currently there is no support for that, but there is an existing pull
request to add the feature [1], so you can expect it to be available
sooner or later, hopefully in jclouds 2.0.

HTH!

I.

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/886