Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by daven1986 <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/16 01:14:45 UTC

Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring

Hi,

I get this message when I run the latest 5.3-SNAPSHOT with the default
configuration file, I have run a previous 5.3-SNAPSHOT fine with the same
configuration file.

I did however change my maven from 2.0.8 to 2.1.0 - would this cause the
problem, and how would I fix it?

Thanks

Daven

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace mapping: http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/spring

Posted by Bob Pollack <ro...@yahoo.com>.
This is possibly due to a change in the version of Camel. Take a look at
http://camel.apache.org/exception-beandefinitionstoreexception.html this
page  in the current Camel documentation, which explains some of the changes
that are necessary when changing from Camel 1.x to 2.0.

Hope this helps.