Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/01 04:48:53 UTC

Re: CAMEL - IBMMQ Failed to listen/waits in the queue.

It looks like you are move the message from IBMMQ to ActiveMQ.
Did you have trouble to get the message from IBMMQ with below configuration if your route is just printing the message.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat