Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com> on 2011/08/13 01:18:57 UTC

Mavenizing the HDFS build

The work in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-2096 is ready
to be committed, so unless there are any objections I will do so on
Monday at 5pm UTC (that's 10am PDT, http://s.apache.org/o6F).

I'll also create a script to convert patches to the new layout, and
switch over the Jenkins jobs that test and build HDFS.

Cheers,
Tom

Re: Mavenizing the HDFS build

Posted by "Aaron T. Myers" <at...@cloudera.com>.
I believe these JIRAs should address those issues:

Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera

Posted by "Aaron T. Myers" <at...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Cos,

Thanks for catching that, I've missed that AOP was being used for 2
different things.

Alejandro

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Cos,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Cos,

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Cos,

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jim Falgout <ji...@pervasive.com>.
Nice job! Built right out of the box. Thanks for the instructions, very clear and concise.

Posted by Jim Falgout <ji...@pervasive.com>.

Posted by Thomas Graves <tg...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Thomas Graves <tg...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
+1, thanks for helping out by waiting on MR-279 - much appreciated!

Arun

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.