Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org> on 2009/01/21 18:29:46 UTC

Java authorization plugins

In my continuining quest to make the java broker a pluggable,
maleable, customisable swiss army knife of a message broker, I've been
thinking about making our authorization (not authentication)
mechanisms pluggable. I've put up a quick sketch ritchiem and I hashed
out at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Java+authorization+plugins

Comments gratefully recieved.

- Aidan

http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Java authorization plugins

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.
I don't want to support api yet, so i'm not concerned about
brittleness at this point. It's mostly for sanity and to get to a
point where we could use contributed stuff if necessary. I agree that
it's still a bit early to be making those kind of promises. I
certainly imagine that things will change a few times while we're
adding multiprotocol support.

Posted by Rafael Schloming <ra...@redhat.com>.