Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com> on 2008/02/29 22:39:29 UTC

turning off/disabling posting services

Ashish - I would really appreciate you answering this question directly.It looks like you did much of the work related to GL postings.

We need to roll out five new POS terminals this weekend. The new accounting functionality is fantastic. Unfortunately it is creating problems for us with POS. We are We need to at the very least disable postings.

Ultimately we need to have the transaction occur on the POS terminal but post on the central server we are using synchronization so Orders and Payments are being sent back to the server.

If there is something that we can do to help please let us know. We regularly pay for fixes that get contributed back to the code base.

Re: turning off/disabling posting services

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The easiest way is the Service Engine 101 method: comment out the ECA
rules for the auto-posting in the accounting component on those POS
terminals. It would be nice to do something fancier, but that should
work for now.

Just include that in the patches you use for your test and production
deployment processes.

-David