Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/03/15 11:26:18 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.3.2

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to be able to tell that the VOTE for releasing Apache MetaModel
4.3.2 has passed with 5 votes.

Ankit Kumar
Alberto Rodriguez
Dennis Du Krøger
Tomasz Guziałek
Kasper Sørensen

Thank you to everyone who participated.

Best regards,
Kasper

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.3.2

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Good job guys!

Kind regards,

Alberto

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Posted by hosur narahari <hn...@gmail.com>.
Great work team.. And congratulations to one and all involved in this.

Keep up the momentum.

Thanks & Regards,
Hosur Narahari

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.