Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Michael Elman <ta...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 14:06:55 UTC

Exceptions Handling in Coding Guidelines

I've added chapter for Exceptions Handling in the Coding Guidelines
under Potential Programming Problems
See http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WINK/Coding+Guidelines

Thoughts?

Re: Exceptions Handling in Coding Guidelines

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I think the logging section needs to be updated to reflect the change
to SLF4j.

--jason

Posted by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com>.
Looks good to me...  I don't have any issues with what's posted.

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

             Michael Elman
             <tarlog@gmail.com
                                       wink-dev@incubator.apache.org
             07/06/2009 07:06                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Exceptions Handling in Coding
             Please respond to         Guidelines