Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2009/02/21 21:36:49 UTC

Apologies for unexpected svn.collab.net downtime

Hey, just wanted to apologize to folks about the extra svn.collab.net
inaccessibility this morning.  Administration of that box falls to me, and I
dropped the ball on making sure that all was well when the maintenance
window closed.

CollabNet's Ops folks did what they came to do (which was reroute the power
systems on a bunch of boxes hosted in their datacenter, IIRC).  But since I
never got around to configuring Apache to start at boot time, and wasn't
near a computer to notice that it hadn't happened, your productivity was
affected.  I'm terribly sorry about that.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1205376

Re: Apologies for unexpected svn.collab.net downtime

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> Hey, just wanted to apologize to folks about the extra svn.collab.net
> inaccessibility this morning.  Administration of that box falls to me, and I
> dropped the ball on making sure that all was well when the maintenance
> window closed.
>
> CollabNet's Ops folks did what they came to do (which was reroute the power
> systems on a bunch of boxes hosted in their datacenter, IIRC).  But since I
> never got around to configuring Apache to start at boot time, and wasn't
> near a computer to notice that it hadn't happened, your productivity was
> affected.  I'm terribly sorry about that.

By the way, I think I've fixed this now so that at runlevels 3, 4, and 5,
apache2 will be started.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=1205423