Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by David Espinosa <es...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/25 09:23:42 UTC

Bridging activeMQ and Kafka

Hi All,

I want to migrate our system which is using activeMQ to Kafka. In order to
do a gradual migration to Kafka, I would like to create a bridge between
activeMQ and Kafka, so a producer and consumer could be working on
different message brokers until the migration is complete and all my
services gets migrated to Kafka.

I have seen some github projects like kalinka (
https://github.com/dcsolutions/kalinka) and also seen that I could do with
Apache Camel.

I would like to ask you about some experience or advice you can provide in
this bridging between ActiveMQ and Kafka.

Thanks in advance,
David.

Re: Bridging activeMQ and Kafka

Posted by Kaufman Ng <ka...@confluent.io>.
Hi David,

You can also try this JMS source connector, which leverages Kafka Connect.

http://docs.datamountaineer.com/en/latest/jms-source.html

--
Kaufman Ng
+1 646 961 8063