Posted to user@struts.apache.org by dumbQuestionsAsker _ <ee...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/24 18:21:08 UTC

Form File

Hi everybody,

Im redesigning a webapp and I got a weird problem with a FormFile object.

Actually I got a FormFile into an ActionForm class, to make a better design
I want to store this FormFile into a "File" class and access it modifiying
the getters/setters content, the problem is when I want to get the file
uploaded, I got a null pointer exception I hadn't using the old design.

Any idea?