Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2007/06/08 05:51:05 UTC

New Feature Summaries

For anyone who wants to know what's happening in 2.1 and what
features have been implemented already you can take a look here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/New+Feature+Summaries

We're trying to ease off completely on adding things until we sort
some issues out but for what's been done we're starting to compile
the list.

The issues that we're trying to work through before carrying on is here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/
field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10332&fixfor=13535

Kenney, I think you implemented the custom component loading stuff.
Might you add a blurb on what you did there?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder and PMC Chair, Apache Maven