Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/03 06:04:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop Thirdparty 1.0.0

Hi Vinay
Thanx for driving the release.
Verified checksums and tried building from source.
Everything seems to be working fine.
But I feel the concerns regarding licences are valid.
IMO we should fix them and include HADOOP-16895 too in the release

-Ayush

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
Hello everyone.

RC0 has been canceled.

Since issues mentioned above are already fixed now, soon I will create RC1
and re-create VOTE thread.

Thanks for trying out RC,
-Vinay

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.