Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2005/05/19 09:56:26 UTC

[Generation and log4j]

Hello,

    FYI : I had a problem to update svn with the core/lib directory that
I has to delete...
    Know it's OK and the problem with the <external-links> like
site:MyLink is solved.
    (I had message like the following :
            X [0]
error:site:overLib    BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
error:site:overLib
    )

    By the way, Log4j needs to be configured :

cocoon 2.2.0-dev
Copyright (c) 1999-2005 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.

Lazy mode: true
(net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager).

..

Cyriaque,

Re: [Generation and log4j]

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
David Crossley a écrit :

>Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
>

>>Cyriaque Dupoirieux a ?crit :
>>

>>>  Know it's OK and the problem with the <external-links> like
>>>site:MyLink is solved.
>>>

>>      Now, it's....
>>

>>>  (I had message like the following :
>>>          X [0]
>>>error:site:overLib    BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
>>>error:site:overLib
>>>  )
>>>

>That sounds like you are missing an entry in site.xml

No, I did not change my site.xml, as I said, I had a problem with the
code/lib directory with svn -update.
So I delete it and re-update svn and now, everything is OK.
It seems that I had a conflict with cocoon jars...

But for Log4j, I don't know...

Cyriaque,

Re: [Generation and log4j]

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Re: [Generation and log4j]

Posted by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr>.
Cyriaque Dupoirieux a écrit :

> Hello,
>
>    FYI : I had a problem to update svn with the core/lib directory
> that I has to delete...

had to delete

>    Know it's OK and the problem with the <external-links> like
> site:MyLink is solved.

       Now, it's....

>    (I had message like the following :
>            X [0]
> error:site:overLib    BROKEN: No pipeline matched request:
> error:site:overLib
>    )
>
>    By the way, Log4j needs to be configured :

> cocoon 2.2.0-dev
> Copyright (c) 1999-2005 Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.

> Lazy mode: true
> (net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager).
>
> ..

Sorry I am still sleeping,