Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Bobby Evans <ev...@oath.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/08 13:44:41 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 2.0.0 (rc1)

Taylor,

All of the blockers are now merged into master.  I think we are ready to do
another release.  Just so you know I marked all of the JIRAs that were
merged into master since this vote with 2.0.1 release version.  Not sure if
we just want to fast forward to 2.0.1, or if you want it to stay as 2.0.0.
If it is the later let me know and I am happy to move all of the JIRA to
2.0.0 release version.

Thanks,

Bobby

Posted by Bobby Evans <bo...@apache.org>.
Sounds good, I'll move them all over to 2.0.0 for this.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.