Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Dixit, Shashank (Cognizant)" <DS...@pun.cognizant.com> on 2004/03/01 08:56:40 UTC

Debug ON/OFF

Hi All

Anybody knows how to make debug on/off to make on/off struts-logging messages.
I couldn't see any xml file for struts logging,
Pls tell me how to make debug ON or OFF.

Shashank S. Dixit
Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Hinjewadi,
Pune
Mobile : 98904 25400

An Obstacle is something you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

RE: Debug ON/OFF

Posted by kishor Patil <ki...@patni.com>.
Hi Shashank,
	First check out which logging tools you are using. By default the
commomns-logging uses hte Simple-Logging.
	If you are using the log4j for logging purpose, then check out the
log4j.properties file. If there is no properties then add one overridding
the default setting.

thanks and regards
kishor