Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by radha rukmani <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/04 16:43:51 UTC

how to turn of logging when ibatis runs the query

Hi

  I want to turn of the result set logging when ibatis runs the queries. I need only the sql to be logged. Since mine is a batch process, with huge number of queries, the log file it generates after each process is more than 50. Is there a way to turn of the result set logging I use log 4j and havent written any logging statement for ibatis queries, it comes by itself

  Any help would be greatly appreciated
  Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------

Re: how to turn of logging when ibatis runs the query

Posted by radha rukmani <ra...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

  I added this to my config and it works,

  log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=OFF
  log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=OFF
  log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedSatement=OFF
  log4j.logger.com.ibatis=OFF

  Thank you so much for your help

  Graeme J Sweeney <ib...@gjsweeney.com> wrote:
  On Thu, 4 May 2006, radha rukmani wrote:

> Is there a way to turn of the result set logging I use log 4j and havent
written any logging statement for ibatis queries, it comes by itself

What about this in your log4j configuration ?

log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=OFF

--
Graeme -

---------------------------------

Re: how to turn of logging when ibatis runs the query

Posted by Graeme J Sweeney <ib...@gjsweeney.com>.

Posted by radha rukmani <ra...@yahoo.com>.
My log4j property file looks like this, it does not have anything related to ibatis.

  log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %-5p [%t] %-17c{2} (%13F:%L) %3x - %m%n
  log4j.appender.A2=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
  log4j.appender.A2.File=${java.io.tmpdir}/SubLog.log
  log4j.appender.A2.MaxFileSize=1MB
  log4j.appender.A2.MaxBackupIndex=1000
  log4j.appender.A2.Append=true
  log4j.appender.A2.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %-5p [%t] %c{2} (%13F:%L) - %m%n
  log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %-5p [%t] %-17c{2} (%13F:%L) %3x - %m%n

Sven Boden <li...@pandora.be> wrote:

Default it should be off... find the log4j.properties and tweak the
following:

# Global logging configuration
log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, stdout

# SqlMap logging configuration...
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapParser=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.util.StopWatch=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

Regards,
Sven

Re: how to turn of logging when ibatis runs the query

Posted by Sven Boden <li...@pandora.be>.