Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Rafael Naufal <rn...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/26 22:39:36 UTC

How can I show the error / missing fields?

Hi folks,

I've just started to use JaxMe and I wanna know how can I show the error
fields at may XML, because I'm getting this exception:

 javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException: JM_EVENT_UNEXPECTED_CHILD_ELEMENT:
Unexpected element: '{
http://ws.apache.org/jaxme/examples/misc/address}Middle'

but it doesn't show the missing fields at my XML. Can I display them with a
custom ErrorHandler with JaxME or there isn't any possibility to do that?

Rafael Naufal
"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do"
blog: http://rnaufal.livejournal.com