Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2009/01/02 23:02:39 UTC

Re: updating payloads

I don't think there is any API support for this, but in theory it is
possible, as long as you aren't changing the size.  It sounds like it
could work for you since you just plan to do it offline after indexing
and presumably you don't have anything else going on, right?  I think
hacking it is the only way for now.  Someone else might have a better
idea, but I confess I haven't thought too much about it.

Re: updating payloads

Posted by Karl Wettin <ka...@gmail.com>.
I think it would be nice with little payload modification tool in the
SVN.

     karl