Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2011/10/13 11:44:23 UTC

Upload content file by ajax with form widget

Hi,

At this time, uploading file with widget form with type="upload" and the
element <on-event-update-area event-type="submit" > doesn't work. The
service attachUploadToDataResource failed with an empty file received.

I found a solution with jquery.upload
(http://lagoscript.org/jquery/upload/) and extend the javascript function
ajaxSubmitFormUpdateAreas by a new ajaxUploadFormUpdateAreas for only
upload type form.

Any body find or look a better solution ?

Nicolas

--
Nicolas MALIN
Consultant

Re: Upload content file by ajax with form widget

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Then I 'd say... go for it ;o)

Jacques

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net>.