Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2007/05/18 07:05:44 UTC

MyFaces is looking to use the ConfigParser() in 1.1.0 Is their an estimate on the release of 1.1.0?

The MyFaces team is looking to use the ConfigParser() which was added in
version 1.1.0. Is their an estimate on the release of 1.1.0?

Paul Spencer

Re: MyFaces is looking to use the ConfigParser() in 1.1.0 Is their an estimate on the release of 1.1.0?

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Craig,
Thanks for the quick reply.  I agree with you statement about test
dependencies not being as critical as a runtime dependency.  As to
the time frame, June is fine.

FYI: So far the ConfigParser is working well :)

Paul Spencer

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.