Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org> on 2010/10/06 21:22:07 UTC

Javadoc on Tuscany website

There is currently some Javadoc from previous Java SCA releases
(0.9 and 1.4) on the Tuscany website under the path
  tuscany.apache.org/doc/javadoc/

I'd like to put up something more current, so I tried to make a new
directory on p.a.o under
  /www/tuscany.apache.org/doc/javadoc/
This failed because of a permission denied error, as did my attempt
to make a new directory under
  /www/tuscany.apache.org/doc/

However I was able to create a directory under
  /www/tuscany.apache.org/
so for now I have created the directory
  /www/tuscany.apache.org/javadoc-sca-1.6.1/
and I have initially populated this directory with Javadoc for the
SCA API only.

I'd like to move this to the correct place.  What should I do to
overcome the permission denied problem?

   Simon

Re: Javadoc on Tuscany website

Posted by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org>.
Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Simon Nash <na...@apache.org> wrote:
>> There is currently some Javadoc from previous Java SCA releases
>> (0.9 and 1.4) on the Tuscany website under the path
>>  tuscany.apache.org/doc/javadoc/
>>
>> I'd like to put up something more current, so I tried to make a new
>> directory on p.a.o under
>>  /www/tuscany.apache.org/doc/javadoc/
>> This failed because of a permission denied error, as did my attempt
>> to make a new directory under
>>  /www/tuscany.apache.org/doc/
>>
>> However I was able to create a directory under
>>  /www/tuscany.apache.org/
>> so for now I have created the directory
>>  /www/tuscany.apache.org/javadoc-sca-1.6.1/
>> and I have initially populated this directory with Javadoc for the
>> SCA API only.
>>
>> I'd like to move this to the correct place.  What should I do to
>> overcome the permission denied problem?
>>
>>  Simon
>>

> Java Docs available on the site are automatically downloaded from svn
> [1]. Just add it there and you should be set when the next sync
> happens.
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/site/trunk/site-publish/doc/javadoc/

Thanks for the pointer.  I have added the Javadoc to svn and deleted
the other directory.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--
Luciano Resende