Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alessio Falsetti <al...@eng.it> on 2015/08/26 15:10:53 UTC

Re: Clustering

Hi Maxim,

1) I have installed OpenMeetings, Moodle and the plug-in
2) I have configured the cluster for OpenMeetings (it works)
3) I have created a course in Moodle and add the new activity of OM at a
certain date
4) I have created another activity of OM in other date, same course
5) 2 users are connected to the first activity (room 1)
6) 2 other users are connected to the second activity (room 2)

All users are re-directed to the master server.

Please let me know! Thank you!

Re: Clustering

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
should be fixed: [1]