Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Tyson Norris <tn...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2018/06/05 16:08:23 UTC

Tech Interchange meeting tomorrow

Hi All -
Reminder: the biweekly call is tomorrow 10 am GMT-5:00 (US Central Time), please send any agenda items to the list or myself.
Google cal link below with call details.

Dominic - do you want to continue your presentation from 2 weeks ago?

Current agenda to also include:
* Priti Desai -  to discuss enhancements to wskdeploy
* Vincent - to discuss Apache (source) release progress with focus on JDK considerations.

Thanks
Tyson

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/eventedit/copy/M3RmZG04YW12cXVib2xwYzFycmEzYmFicGNfMjAxODA1MjNUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ/dHlzb25ub3JyaXNAZ21haWwuY29t?scp=ALL&t=AKUaPmYgpqvJrIPapxAhgpPqCtZr3uZXPgEH0o4LhuRu2k3JFiZjkq4BxBHGsLWVpl8P0Sy6jYLel9AYjRmJ3OizyEB21gEcHA%3D%3D&sf=true&output=xml<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/eventedit/copy/M3RmZG04YW12cXVib2xwYzFycmEzYmFicGNfMjAxODA1MjNUMTUwMDAwWiBhcGFjaGVvcGVud2hpc2tAbQ/dHlzb25ub3JyaXNAZ21haWwuY29t?scp=ALL&t=AKUaPmYgpqvJrIPapxAhgpPqCtZr3uZXPgEH0o4LhuRu2k3JFiZjkq4BxBHGsLWVpl8P0Sy6jYLel9AYjRmJ3OizyEB21gEcHA==&sf=true&output=xml>

Re: Tech Interchange meeting tomorrow

Posted by David P Grove <gr...@us.ibm.com>.
Apologies for missing the interchange today; unavoidable personal conflict.

A quick update on the openwhisk-deploy-kube sub-project.

	1. Main focus in the last two weeks has been the Helm-based
deployment.  This is looking really solid.  I'm working on a PR now to
reorganize the documentation to make Helm the recommend way of deploying to
Kubernetes.  It should be submitted for review later today.

	2. I think we should consider adding openwhisk-deploy-kube to the set
of release repositories.  Dev list discussion of pros/cons and what needs
to be done to make this possible?

--dave

Re: Tech Interchange meeting tomorrow

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward  to this week topics

If time permits for the release topic, I want 2 minutes to propose we start
a dev mailing thread with subject "[DISCUSS] Apache OpenWhisk Release
0.1.0"

-cs

Posted by Dominic Kim <st...@gmail.com>.
Dear Tyson.

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sa...@gmail.com, sa...@gmail.com.

Posted by Matt Rutkowski <mr...@apache.org>.
Reminder for all... we are back on Zoom!

Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly; on May 9th / off May 16th, etc.):

    Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 4PM CEST (Central Europe), 3PM GMT, 11PM BST (Beijing)
    Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk
    Google Calendar (click to add): https://calendar.google.com/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NXFtbnJybHVwbDJ0MGgycHBjMDI1MWprMGtfMjAxODA2MDZUMTUwMDAwWiBtcnV0a293c2tpOTFAbQ&tmsrc=mrutkowski91%40gmail.com&scp=ALL