Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Jeff Linwood <je...@greenninja.com> on 2004/02/05 09:20:52 UTC

Technical Reviewer for Portal Solutions Book Wanted

Hello,

If anyone is interested in being a technical reviewer for a book on
developing consulting solutions with portals using the portlet API,
please contact me off list, so I can put you in touch with the project
editor.

A technical reviewer verifies technical statements in the text for
accuracy, gives feedback on which parts of the book aren't clear or
which topics are missing, and tests the code in the book to make sure it
is complete and works.

Thanks,
Jeff Linwood