Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Wilhelmsen Tor Iver <To...@arrive.no> on 2010/08/06 14:46:54 UTC

Portlets in Liferay 5.2.3 -> 6.0.4

We have some Wicket portlets that work fine in the Glassfish 2.1 + Liferay 5.2.3 combination, but fail in the more modern Glassfish 3.0.1 + Liferay 6.0.4 combo. What happens is that all requests always lead to a new (view or edit) page being constructed while in the old framework the portlet used the existing page from the session.

Have there been any changes anyone are aware of regarding request handling? We use Wicket 1.4.8 currently.

Med vennlig hilsen

TOR IVER WILHELMSEN
Senior systemutvikler
Arrive AS