Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org> on 2017/07/11 19:00:00 UTC

C++ client build instructions

Anybody have updated instructions on building the C++ client? The readme's
are incomplete and do not have instructions for Sasl.

Re: C++ client build instructions

Posted by Parth Chandra <pa...@apache.org>.
Linux.

I can build on the Mac; it appears that I get Libsasl2 as part of Xcode
libraries (but I'm not sure if those are the right libraries or if I should
be building cyrus sasl ).

I haven't tried Windows yet.

Posted by Rob Wu <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Parth,