Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/07 15:09:31 UTC

[MWIKI]Is wiki bug?

Hi all,

  Did anybody encounter same problem as I did? Copy following lines to a
wiki page, but when previewing the change, it only shows one line.

=outline1=

==outline2==

I remember there is no such problem in last month.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

Re: [MWIKI]Is wiki bug?

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
On 1/7/2013 11:18, janI wrote:
> that sund like the CR/LF problem (unix/windows), the new editor might be
> more sensitive.
>
> I do not think there are anything I can tune on that part, but maybe TJ
> knows more (I am not the best mwiki user, I just do the server maintenance).
>
> Rgds
> jan I.

The wiki software does not always recognize ends of lines where we users
might expect it to. If you run into problems, the safe and certain thing
to do is to add the HTML command, "<br />", which AFAIK always works.
Otherwise, a blank line (two CRs in a row) usually works, but inserts a
blank line, which may be OK.

/tj/

Re: [MWIKI]Is wiki bug?

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.