Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2008/08/01 19:01:45 UTC

Re: Fwd: REGARDING OFBIZ

#1. I think you asking about importing data, there have been recent
changes for importing.
http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/datafile.html
#2. There has been some work on this area
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/OFBiz%27s+Tax+Authority+Data+Model
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/VAT
#3. that has been a interest of mine. Feel free to point them out.
use
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/main
or any of the modules to check out your errors.
#4. Hopefully someone familiar with this will respond.

Anurag Meshram sent the following on 6/28/2008 11:18 AM: