Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Bjarne Volle <bj...@online.no> on 2016/03/31 21:22:32 UTC

Why I have to leave OpenOffice trying to print areas

Hi!
Using Calc. it is to difficult to scale the printing are to get in into
one or two or three pages.
The easiest way is to save the file as an Excel-file, put in into an
Office Excel program and get
the print solutions you want therefrom. That is much easier, and should
be the solution for OpenOffice Calc as well.

Greetings
Bjarne
--
*NEW MUSIC?*
/Copying-Arranging-Composing/

Link to my music by Cantando Musikkforlag, Stavanger
http://webshop.cantaqndo.com/BAM_index.html?startup=shop&searchString=volle,%20bjarne

Link to my music by Nasjonalbiblioteket/MIC
http://www.mic.no/symfoni/kontakt.nsf/pub/per2000062810571224588693

Re: Why I have to leave OpenOffice trying to print areas

Posted by Brian Barker <b....@btinternet.com>.
At 21:22 31/03/2016 +0200, Bjarne Volle wrote:
>Using Calc. it is to difficult to scale the printing are to get in
>into one or two or three pages.

o Go to Format | Page... | Sheet | Scale.
o Under "Scaling mode", select "Fit print range(s) on number of pages".
o For "Number of pages" select the required number.

>The easiest way is to save the file as an Excel-file, put in into an
>Office Excel program ...

If you prefer to use Microsoft Excel, you are very welcome to do so,
of course. Alternatively, you could learn to use OpenOffice.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker