Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Piroumian Konstantin <KP...@protek.com> on 2002/06/11 11:31:46 UTC

[ERROR] Batik libs again contain XML APIs

Hi all!

Batik lib in both branches again contain XML APIs that are buggy and cause
problems in i18n transformer
(org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.getIndex()).

Anybody, please, fix this or tell me, if it's Ok to just remove those API
files from the archive then commit it again?

Konstantin
Konstantin Piroumian
Lead Developer

Email: kpiroumian@apache.org
ICQ#: 2297575
* Work Tel#:  +7 095 795 0520 * 1288
* More ways to contact me <http://web.icq.com/wwp?Uin=2297575>
i See more about me <http://kot-p.hotbox.ru/>

Re: [ERROR] Batik libs again contain XML APIs

Posted by Michael Hartle <mh...@hartle-klug.com>.
Piroumian Konstantin wrote:

>Hi all!
>
>Batik lib in both branches again contain XML APIs that are buggy and cause
>problems in i18n transformer
>(org.xml.sax.helpers.AttributesImpl.getIndex()).
>
>Anybody, please, fix this or tell me, if it's Ok to just remove those API
>files from the archive then commit it again?

Removing those API files from the archive should be a quick fix, but
sending a remark to the batik-dev list and filing a bug with Bugzilla
should be done in addition so Batik itself can improve; on batik-dev,
people are not that responsive, but don't let yourself be discouraged by
that.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug GbR