Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Brzezicki, Jerzy" <Je...@railinc.com> on 2002/07/02 23:37:41 UTC

j_security_check problem (two applications)

Hi,

I have two applications within the same Tomcat 4 container.

I want to configure FORM type of authentication so user needs to login only
once.

I configured JDBCRealm that worked ok with BASIC type of authentication.

What I mean by ok was that while switching from one application to another
the login request was not displayed for second time.

Now I created FORM type of authentication just as HOWTO says. However every
time I switch from one application to another the user needs to login for
second time.

Do you know how to avoid this ?

Thanks,

Jerzy