Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Jim Klucar <kl...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/12 03:10:13 UTC

new vagrant changes

Santosh,

I submitted a new PR with some final Vagrant changes I wanted to get in
before you merged. Sorry for the bad communication. I was able to build
myriad inside the vm and view all the web pages as described in the docs. I
also updated the wiki to match the docs.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-myriad/pull/44

Jim

Re: new vagrant changes

Posted by Santosh Marella <sm...@maprtech.com>.
Thanks Jim.  I just realized that maybe the .md files also needed the
Apache source headers.
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-siteindocs

I'll be submitting a PR shortly adding the license to the footer in the .md
files.

Just want to make sure we have everything in the next RC ready for the
release.

Santosh