Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Brian Kapellusch <bk...@4lpi.com> on 2003/10/08 15:59:10 UTC

Users's Guide

I don't suppose anyone out there has begun writing a Pluto user's guide.
I'd love to get a better grip on what config files mean what, so I can
get started incorporating Pluto into one of my projects.

Re: Users's Guide

Posted by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com>.
I'm sorry, no. That's something that is still on the todo list.

We've only briefly covered this in a JavaWorld article:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2003/jw-0905-portlet2.html

Regards,
	Stefan