Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2015/04/29 12:24:19 UTC

Cache metrics not updated if data loaded via IgniteDataStreamer

Just found that if I load data into cache via IgniteDataStreamer then
CacheMetrics.getCachePuts() is not updated.

Is this a bug or feature?

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: Cache metrics not updated if data loaded via IgniteDataStreamer

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com>.
Ok, but it seems that we need to update javadoc and documentation for
IgniteDataStreamer.allowOverwrite() in order to describe such features.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 12:53 AM, Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> wrote:

> By default data streamer does not do puts, but does cache loading.

I still think metrics should be updated, no? From user standpoint there is
no difference between puts and loading.

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrey Gura <ag...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.