Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Adam Cormany <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/05 19:29:15 UTC

[users@httpd] Filtering logs

I just set up my access_log filtering with a few
SetEnvIf and env=!dontlog info and it works great.

I was wondering if there was a similar way to filter
out items of my error_log?

Re: [users@httpd] Filtering logs

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Adam Cormany wrote:
> I just set up my access_log filtering with a few
> SetEnvIf and env=!dontlog info and it works great.
>
> I was wondering if there was a similar way to filter
> out items of my error_log?

Nope, sorry.  The only ways to control what goes in the errorlog is with
LogLevel (but that is quite coarse) or by using piped-logs and writing a
custom program to remove what you don't want.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] Filtering logs

Posted by Rasmus Lerdorf <ra...@apache.org>.
> I just set up my access_log filtering with a few
> SetEnvIf and env=!dontlog info and it works great.
>
> I was wondering if there was a similar way to filter
> out items of my error_log?

It would be nice, but as far as I know, no.

-Rasmus